Saturday 19 November 2022

I remember

I remember you were there when I couldn’t sleep,
You brought me a muffin and cup of tea, when I was ready to weep.

You provided me with a home and humble solace
You promised I’ll be okay, especially when I thought there was no such thing as solace.

You gave me a tissue when I endlessly cried
You gave me home, when I was longing to have died.

You said kind words, when I thought they never could have been heard
You brought me a smile when all things around me were absurd.

You held my hand when I wanted to cry
You love me unconditionally, when I thought I’d subside.

Remember there is a God who holds us true 
And there is eternal life when I thought I couldn’t ensue.

Jason
19th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...