Tuesday 1 November 2022

True friends

True friends are there in a time of need
True friends will pray for me, especially when I internally bleed.

True friends give a hug when you feel lost
True friends will wipe away your tears away at every cost.

Perhaps I feel over sensitive at this moment in time
It’s the poet in me, picking up sensitivity which isn’t always sublime.

Perhaps I want the world to be positive, happy and bright,
But these days I feel I want to have a fight.

The devil is cunning and has a evil spawn
And refute him getting close with the aim of becoming torn.
Fight for your love
Fight for your will
Being over sensitive, does have a constant spinning wheel.

Jason
1st November 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...