Tuesday 8 November 2022

I fell for a star

I prayed to God and said: “I have seen a star”
I need to get there Lord, and it doesn’t appear at all far.

He said take your time, leave this with me 
I am your guide, from where blind faith needs to find a place to be.

This sounds cliche,
But then again “no” 
Aggression is humbled 
By God’s ebb and solace flow.
 
I know you have my back Lord 
I know you have the backs of my sisters and brothers too,
Thank you for humbling my spirit and my view on life
None eccentricity and a spiritual wife.

I love to love 
Thank you for providing me with peace,
I know by the love of him, my humility shall hardly cease.

“Stay humble and thank you for the star in the sky, Lord”

Jason
9th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...