Saturday 5 November 2022

If you worry

If you worry
Then it means you have feelings,
But you need to turn those thoughts into optimism 
Rather than debouched pessimism.

Worrying is ok, but it can only lure you down a rocky road
My depression hit years ago,
I needed to hit the gym hard,
Even when I was unfit, I knew I needed to make the devil barred.

He had no place in my life,
He only had a place that was far away,
Even when my friends bring negativity
My time with God and exercise was my proclivity.

I only have time to love,
Pass these words to those who need,
The devil is a liar,  cheat and wants you to bleed.

Jason
5th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...