Tuesday 8 November 2022

On this day

On this day you’ll pray to the Father 
I pray that you do this, instead of moaning about nothing else… wouldn’t you rather?

On this day I pray you to get close
I pray for rain to stop and the wind to turn into a light breeze,
I pray that “he said and she said…” is a little more at ease.

I pray for my brothers and sisters to rejoice
And that the boldness in you Lord provides us all with a wise choice.

I pray for the arguments to become fewer and fewer 
And that party politics, is a weak persons’ pursuer.

I know that God loves us, each and every second of the day
Despite the rain pouring down, heaven is in place
And that we unite with prayer… and none of that nonsense… called haste.

Jason
9th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...