Wednesday 16 November 2022

Prayers go a long way

Thank you Lord for the talk,
Often I want to give up, and then walk.

People are on the outside and think I am okay,
Yes I am healthy in appearance, but the devil wants to stay.

Thank you for your guide 
And humbleness that gets rid of the pride,
Staying strong in my pursuit
And that God loves us unconditionally for which totally suits.

I know you have great intentions in each of our life’s’
 The love, the blind faith and the ultimate guidance to be saved,
And the enlightened hope which saves us all
Here is my hand, where the Father stands strong and tall. 

Jason
16th  November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...