Wednesday 9 November 2022

You may feel like this now

Without defeat you cannot taste victory
And where’s humbleness in the Lord 
Is guile through eternal serenity.

I would shout “why!”
And the Father would say “ why not you?”
“You will fine through this” your heart is mine to ensue.

Feeling like crap
Feeling worthless and void,
God says “ believe in me you will be fine”
Where my numbness falls onto you, you are my beautiful child who I have define.

Yes, you have a bad period
Yet my faith in you shall pull you out,
Pray to me endlessly, even if that includes a shout.

This life
This hope
This interrupting fractured world 
You are coming home to me child, 
You heart is good and never shall turn wild

“God love you unconditionally”
Jason
9th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...