Sunday 27 November 2022

Battered but not defeated

Words to encourage 
People will try to lay you out,
Little do they know 
Pay back is about to shout.

Insulted, but standing strong
Know thy worth for what you truly belong,
Standing stoic in belief
Learning to pick yourself up again
You are a champion ready to transcend.

I am not here to have a easy ride
I can overcome my fickle pride.

I am a child of God
A child who doesn’t know when he is defeated
I am prepared and exceptionally retreated.

A loving God who protects 
Why would I go back and stop believing,
There is a Father so amazing and consensual
And his love for us is wonderfully essential.

Jason 
28th November 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...