Friday 11 November 2022

A simple thank you

A simple thank you goes a long way
People thinking they can do the impossible without any help,
Inside your spirit there is a almighty yelp.

Thank you for listening 
Thank you for your care,
Thank you for your patience 
And the stories that you also too share.

Thank you for your solutions 
And the diversion of judgement, which taunts,
I know with you guys I have God, whom I know does not haunt.

I thank you for your love 
Which is meant in a genuine way,
Thank you for you time, which could easily went up astray.

A simple thank you
That’s all that’s needed, 
And simply being kind 
Makes me feel much more better, and which Jesus did  for us, which succeeded.

Jason 
11th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...