Thursday 10 November 2022

This time of hope

It’s a joy to be with you
Thank you for your prayers and love you ensue,
Thank you for your kindness and day for when we rest
I know at the end of the day, you are the best.

I thank you for all the cultures and places to see
And that I don’t need to marginalise myself, as I can be everything I want to be.

I thank you for my determination
And prayers to start the day
And blessings of hope and the never ending words that I say.

Thank you for the people I’ve met
I know it’s your timing, and your gifts you share,
And how you protection is amazing as hope leads us to everlasting stare.

Thank you for being simply you
The God we totally love
And even though we are facing difficult times, yet these words come up above.

Jason
11th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...