Thursday 17 November 2022

He noticed it before you did

The Father noticed I was failing before I did,
He knew there was hope, as my human presence could not rid.

Does this mean I failed?
I suppose you need to let it go and give to God,
The power you think you possess is God’s gift, 
and for him you don’t serve anything to rid.

An element of wisdom, gives the Father the praise
Don’t lose yourself in this system, it’s the almighty who shall pull you away from this torrid phase.

Hope guided by the Father
And you too have done well,
As long you stay humble and speak to him with a open heart,
Then the orchestration is to find
And love thy enemy, the one who shall obstructively test 
And repent for past sins, as you shall become much more blessed.

🙏🏽
Jason 
17th November 2022
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...