Wednesday 23 November 2022

Stand up

Don’t get beaten 
Revert back to where God chooses you to be,
Yes, you can be tired and weary as the strength is inside of me.

I won’t get defeated
Even bullied after all the years I’ve worked,
Yes I am tired, but never broken
Through Christ, I shall be truly woken.

Negative souls and vexatious as they can be
It’s a draining to my spirit, as the eyes are lookingweary.

Yes, fight is what I possess
None of us should face nothing less,
Here I am, working as I find, 
to those who are ungrateful, shall eventually learn how to become kind.

Jason
24th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...