Monday 14 November 2022

You give me hope

There is hope in love
There are prayers in hope,
We look, seek, endlessly find
Those you cannot see, doesn’t mean they are spiritually blind.

Your strength is my capture
Never ending protection,
We can’t achieve any perfection
Leave that to God, who is the best in retention.

Reach out
Touch my heart,
Material possessions mean nothing without grace,
Hope is God’s drive
This means more than just survive.

Keep trying 
Keep believing 
Keep humble, you’ll no longer be reeling.

I love you
Yes, you!!!! the person reading these words
I will give you a hug and say “can we pray??”
As long as we stay humble, then the Lord shall pave the way.

Jason
14th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...