Monday 28 November 2022

Never falling

You may doubt?
You may want to shout,
There is hope surrounding 
A never ending love which’s frequently resounding.

People shall try
And yes, some days you just want to cry,
Let me tell you this… Never give in
The Devil’s is a liar and he will always fall behind with his sin.

Here is my hand
Here is my hug,
I an fighting each day as I know you’ve got my back
The Faith of the Father doesn’t know the meaning of wanting you to slack.

You will be ok
You won’t feel it now, or even next week,
Yet the faith he has inside of you is so huge
Inside of yourself, you know you should never be able to refuse.

Jason
29th November 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...