Sunday 20 November 2022

Togetherness

Good morning child
How are you today?
I am not into gossip, those words I choose not say.

The act of kindness, that’s what it takes
Yes, the world is angered with a constant barrage of news,
Trust in Faith removes you to feel at all bemused.

Here is my hand
Here is my hope,
Whatever Faith you truly believe,
The encouragement came from the almighty, from where you receive.

Don’t lose focus. That leads to losing hope too
Without hope, what can you pursue?

Encourage one another 
Kindness comes from that norm,
I love you, yes you… through the mist and trembling chaos through the storm.

Jason
20th November 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...