Thursday 13 October 2022

A little encouragement

It doesn’t take a lot
A leader needs to encourage their little array into the light 
Light from darkness, and a ample lead into the uplifting sight.

Stay blessed and loved in God
God the leader and spirit in the soul,
No point feeling afraid 
Your guardian isn’t meant to take you to that place 
It’s the encouragement of God that takes you to that uplifting race,

Trust me, my encouragement came from a source that I looked into from the Godly soul,
A life to seek God first and others walk onto road 
I fear nothing more, as I am no longer goad.

Be kind to you
That’s the ultimate gift from God
If you feel undeserving, then stop that now….
My words come with humility and God’s grace 
A timely factor and wonderful spiritual embrace.

Jason
13th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...