Monday 17 October 2022

It’s about simply being nice

When we say that ‘nice’ word 
People can automatically go on the defence,
It’s so simple to raise a smile but others talk negativity and stay on the fence.

I know the word is harsh, especially these days 
Dubious about peoples’ behaviour before they say a word,
God’s children often persecuted, as the Devil’s behaviour is disturbed.

I like being nice
It’s so simple to do,
It’s a art of humanity we today frequently lack
You know God’s is smiling at you and always has your back.

I cry to see way the world is now
Even I have haters that can’t deal with me,
Trying to control, when I know in Christ, I am set free.

I love you
I won’t always be kind, but I’ll do my best
The beauty of God, is that he brings out your zest.

Jason
17th October 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...