Wednesday 26 October 2022

This condition.

This ruddy condition 
Will shall be the death of me,
Injecting, monitoring and there’s the day to face
And others ignore is often the trace.

I pray for my pancreas to automatically produce insulin
When having low?? It’s a ghastly feeling as I feel my heads towards the clouds.. 
or wanting to be left alone otherwise I’ll start to become loud.

Others regard can be blind to the fact for which others face
“I couldn’t live with it…” others would cry
I pray to God this struggle shall leave my system as my insulin always tends to run dry.

“The blind killer” people would call this draining disease,
No way on earthy the timing of a hypo attack is an automatic breeze.

And there is ignorance 
And others strain 
Pray to God to remove the struggle others face
As long you stay already, disciplined and humble a cure for this condition shall one day be put in a case. 

First hand experience living with type 1 diabetes 
Jason
26th October 2202



No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...