Sunday 2 October 2022

Birthday surprise

Hello dear Fiona 
Welcome to my poetry world,
Birthday greetings and an element of surprise
Blessings to you, for which I comprise.

May you have a great day to enjoy
May you have a life worthy to deserve riches galore,
You have humbled my heart with your smile 
Prayers are beautified for an exceptionally long , long while.

Birthday greetings I continue to say
And may you enjoy the time on this day,
So bless you more and more each passing wake, and hugs all around from the greetings you do not forsake.

Thank you Lord for this beautiful persons’ life 
And that today we are thinking of her each passing second,
May greetings and friendships bring positive energy to release 
And that you my dear friend have an awesome day which humbly increase. 

“Have a fantastic birthday Fiona. I’ll be there next week xx”
Jason 
2nd October 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...