Saturday 29 October 2022

Holding forever

We can’t cherish something special forever
We can’t rule a kingdom, or always sound so so clever,
Yet by holding love with ultimate kindness 
You are God’s child first and won’t accept anything less.

I love you God
I love you so….so….so much,
I refuse to lose my way
Because staying with you makes it okay.

I want that special protection
It’s a feeling, something no one can replace,
The holding to make it right 
Endless prayerful moments, which helps us humble light.

I want to hold you Lord!
You are the one who gave me hope, when once I didn’t truly believe.
The struggles and pain I felt I could avoid 
Yet with your belief in your children, the devils attempt is seen as null and void.

Jason
29th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...