Saturday 15 October 2022

Refute

I refute you devil
You haven’t got a chance,
You try to attack us through ones we love
We are on the winning side, that is what I ultimately shove.

Fight me? I dare you..
Actually I say hello and need no other clue,
Just keep praying, and pray fully ensue.

Pray a far, that’s what I need 
I know you are close, actually very near indeed
You are the almighty Father, the one whose prayer I feed.

Keep him close, closer than you’ve ever needed before
You nerves shall be tested, as love for him is forevermore.

Remember he made you 
Free will allowed you to go and drift,
As long as you keep praying, there’s a armour to retain 
He’s love for us is so important to our spirit
There’s a saviour to embrace from where we sit.

Jason
15th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...