Monday 3 October 2022

Every once in a while….

I miss you Yiayia
You were my entire world.
Apart from God breathing air in my lungs, and bringing me life
I know you are there, hoovering like an Angel
I was once a child in a heavenly cradle.

I love you so so much
It’s been 28 years since you depart,
Your humbleness, your smile, the time you had for us lasted for a long, long while.

When the world feels it’s on the attack
I think of you, where you have never slacked.

A believer of God
You always gave a humble beautiful hug;
where I felt so much love, when others refused
Miss you my Yiayia, if I had to live my life all over again, it’s through God in you, whom I shall choose.

“Missing you Yiayia daily, yet this poetry is a gift from God.”

Jason
3rd October 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...