Friday 14 October 2022

When you are not sure what to do???

This isn’t a sales pitch
This is love for the utmost high,
Often we fray away from his truth 
And enter into a tyrannical hoof.

When I fall away.., I pray
“I rebuke you satin… mind you? I give you credit for trying?
I have the Father of love on my side, so I no longer need to keep on crying.

Blaming others !!!
Putting people against each other for arguments sake,
The Devil is a liar, you shall never break…

My heart cries for you Lord
This doesn’t get easier with time,
Yet prayers are the key for a positive life,
That other side… “well? I don’t need that awkward strife.

Jason
14th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...