Friday 21 October 2022

Diabetes my temperamental prayer

Thank you lord for preserving my condition
Learning so much about myself as these hypos tend to be a rendition.

Avoid angered souls and learn how to control hypos more,
Do not talk to vexatious souls who are angst and high energy,
Unless they can cure this condition with a prayerful remedy.

Staying blessed and mentally kind
The experience of a hypo is something I rather be blind.

Staying with God I know he shall heal
This constant monitoring doesn’t feel surreal.

Actually it’s a struggle day by day
I exercise and keep strong, 
as I know in God I am hopeful turning wrong into right
This endless prayer will restore a struggle we as type 1s tend to fight. 

We are humbled and can’t take this condition for granted 
We know the insulin will one day restore into the pancreas and shan’t never feel departed.

Speaking as a type 1… with diabetes 
Jason 
21st October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...