Thursday 27 October 2022

Finding oneself

You go on this journey
Sometimes scared where you have to go,
Others will put you off, and if you don’t venture down that path, you’ll never know?

I know I trust God 
he is inside of us all,
Opening hearts to accept 
Touching each of souls to mindfully reflect.

I can’t be angry any more
How can I move onto this path?
The devil hasn’t got a clue, and has the Father’s vigour which has immense wrath.

I pray to God for Love
We need this at this moment in time,
Politics, regulations to keep the discussion going
Yet ultimately God has the final say, that’s where the heart of all needs to be showing.

Jason
27th October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...