Sunday 23 October 2022

Diabetes hope

Leave us to it
Stop stressing us out,
The hypos and hypers do lead to an anguished shout.

Do you think I like this condition?
Especially when you treat us this way?
The vulnerability we feel through fickle strays 
And those who are less empathetic, and that don’t go away.

The ups and downs we often manage
Affecting all organs in the body,
And when you eat a sweet, you avoid from feeling shoddy.

People cause my pain, 
especially those who try to control
My words are this “Leave me alone”, as I try to go with the flow.


“Speaking from experience.. with type 1 diabetes”
Jason
23rd October 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...