Tuesday 4 October 2022

I am always there….

Believe me, I am still breathing 
I see you with God each time we wake,
And you have nothing to fear my children 
You have nothing to be scared,
My darlings you need not every to be feared.

Don’t worry I am holding you each day
You are my children 
My total wants are there,
Your determination is what I am so proud
You are beautiful my children, humility in your walk should never be over cloud.

I love you
I can’t help saying those words Di, Dickson and Hadessa 
Sorry to have left, but the Father called me to go home
You beautiful children are nearby a beautiful place, and shall never be alone.

I am holding your hand
Yes, I am… always in fact 
You are my children, and your wants through the Father give us all hope
And the day we will meet again glistens the sun
You are my children, never forget that, in the spirit you are my 3 in 1.

“I love you my children, Dickson, Divine and Hadassa”
Jason
4th October 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...