Monday 17 October 2022

Good morning Father….

Thank you lord for time I spend with you
Thank you for the challenges you present and that I ensue.

I thank you lord for giving me this that I live
And saving my soul which is no longer with the Devil,
His angst is defeated by showing him how to feel disheveled.

I thank you lord for the air that I breath
And that your almighty power has given me a chance to receive,
And when I say receive? I mean that belongs to you
And no chance going back to that filthy life I once in-tuned.

I thank you for allow me to have the nouse to defeat the sinful woe
And that my time with you, has plenty more to go.

Jason
18th October 2022  .

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...