Sunday 2 October 2022

Knocked me down… and yet the Father redeems

You knocked me down 
Yet I returned despite broken,
You took me through the storm, and yes I am awoken.

You learn to manage when the punch hits the soul
The guardian thought they have done good, but you retort
There’s a Father in heaven, who teaches me how to have fought.

I love you Lord 
But you knew that before I have said,
You humble me before I go to sleep in my bed.

You are brilliant
More than I can given you credit,
When I am angered and questioning what is happening around
I know I have found peace, in you that I have found.

Jason
2nd October 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...