Tuesday 20 December 2022

You’ll get there

Don’t scare God’s children
They shall comeback everso strong,
“I am so scared God”
Why is this life so cruel,
“I am here child, you shall overcome this duel.”

I am hurting 
The mind is foggy and I cannot see,
I need the Father to sort out the devil
The blind faith in you shall eventually be.

I am sad, and others don’t care
The non-empathetic person, will continue to dare.
I want to fight them, hit them hard with an enforcing pain,
Leave this battle with me child, you shan’t never go insane.

Take your time 
Leave this day to recover with me,
You are my child, you I love you so much I shall defeat the Devil’s attempt, you shall again be free.

Jason
20th December 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...