Monday 5 December 2022

My gratitude ❤️

You saved my life 
Yes, you at this very moment in time.
Struggling to stay light-minded
At the moment I feel a little blinded. 

Life is for living but others do try to put in a stop
Negative words when you are feeling weak,
They think they are being kind and considerate, but all they are doing is making you become meek.

You saved me
I was scared to hold strong,
This is a time in my life I need to fight the fight
All my passion and all of my love 
I refuse a mother figure during this time I felt scared 
I am on the peripheral, stay strong and stay flared.

Be strong 
Do what you need to do,
Be kind to God when you are feeling blind 
Thank you my friend, I am no longer bind.

Jason
5th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...