Saturday 24 December 2022

Waiting patiently

So Hi God… I am here
Free will and patience instilled,
I love you so much, the joy of life is filled.

You gave me hope through your kind strong working,
I am here waiting patiently.. I promise I am not lurking?

You have given me hope 
Yes you Father.. you!
I wanted to destroy that fella the other day
but your patience was also my fuel, from where I can also stay. 

I love you God
You know I do,
I know I make mistakes along the way
As long I know you are waiting patiently here, I have the best Father we all choose to endear.

Amen
Jason
24th December 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...