Monday 26 December 2022

That powerful loving….tear 🥲

You know me
And yes I know you,
You never let my hand go
My tears writing these words, and yes…here I flow.

I love you brother, sister, companion and beautiful friend 
My tears are real
The exceptional deal
You are humbled, and you are joyed
Forever in forgiveness, by the Father I am here… who is buoyed.

I never lost you
The father brings us back to that place where we first met,
My brother or sister in Christ, here I am…. Eyes welling up 😢
You are there, never giving us up,👊🏽

I come here in peace
And yes, I love you, my strong and sometimes gentle hand,
I am flourishing in these words, defiant we both hold strong and stand.

Jason
26th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...