Monday 12 December 2022

Feelings

So important to acknowledge when you are ‘up and down’
God is always there, you try not to frown.

People not liking others, especially people who dislike peoples happiness
Why on earth do we conflict with each other? and making others hapless.

Talk, talk and more talking
I am scared not knowing how to reach out,
Making things work, when jaded and fraught
Aren’t we meant to support each other, especially through what the bible taught.

I am scared
Actually petrified,
Feeling very low and I haven’t lied.

Help me God
Dear Lord I pray,
Love is unconditional, from where my head is, I shall lay.

Jason
12th December 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...