Saturday 24 December 2022

I thank you

You do not know what you’ve done
You are a creation from the three in one,
You can’t let me go, and neither can I
I refuse to buckle, but I also need to cry.

I am struggling with me 
I can’t let go,
The mist of the anger, doesn’t allow myself to flow.

I am struggling God, what else can I do?
I love you, despite how others change
No human on this planet, unless through the Father is generally deranged

I held you close 
You do not look back
I am waiting on you Lord to make me come through
“do you believe?” Perhaps you imbue?

I thank you for giving me strength for going to the gym
And the prowess to keep going, from where I look to whim.

You kicked me up the bum
Especially when I thought it was over,
Thank for for intervening when I lost, especially in a time of white clover.

Jason
24th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...