Wednesday 14 December 2022

I love you mum… I love you dad

I love you mum… I love you dad
I am going to bed now to get some rest,
Not sure what todays brings but as long as you see my smile,
I’ve loved you wholeheartedly, it doesn’t take a while.

Sorry for the self opinions I bring to the fore
I am scared to live sometimes,
Yes… I am feeling a little sore.

I want to make you see me 
But I’ve always been alone,
Yes, you have your opinions, as I know I am definitely not a clone.

I am brought here by the father you question most
Yet he has provided me with this gift, here is a little toast.

We haven’t seen eye to eye
And sorry for the aggressive way I speak,
I just want you to remember, I live in ‘your’ home as I no longer feel weak.

“I love you mum and dad…”
Jason
15th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...