Saturday 17 December 2022

I can’t continue the way it was….

Arrogant
Rude
Obnoxious
I didn’t exude.

What was I benefitting from denying a friend 
God brought me here,
from there I transcend.

Yes, I am crying 
I cannot stop,
I am so perplexed and unknowing 
I pray to you Lord, you are clearly showing.

I made a gross mistake
I was rude, despite others ways,
Yes my tears are pouring out to remove the pain
Yes, I am struggling a little but there shall be a glance of a stain.

The muscles to break a giants bones
But my words can crush my soul,
God has given me this almighty lift
My tears are there, never stop pouring 
My hand and my heart loves you, this arrogance needs to stop storing.

Jason 
17th December 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...