Sunday 4 December 2022

A daily prayer embrace

We start the week with challenges ahead
Some we are aware of,
Others looking to an unexpected strain
In the father, we all have hope to constrain.

We leave negative people 
We need to leave negative lives,
Doesn’t mean we do not care
They simply can’t see no solution, just a moan I rather not have shared.

I embrace you father
You give us free will to rejoice,
Expectant to be with the Father in heaven, from there we have a chance to voice.

I love you lord
Through my struggles and constraints,
I endear the journey you put me on, 
you make me feel loved despite if others see me doing wrong.

You put me right when fault comes into my path
You don’t distill me, you make me grow
Yes, I do break, but restoring is what we need to show.

“have a blessed week all”
Jason 
5th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...