Thursday 8 December 2022

Time for you

To look to help
So,e places it’s not good enough,
You then feel “what’s the point?”
Selfish people do not anoint.

Your confidence slowly saps 
You wonder “why bother? It won’t be good enough for them”
At least a piece of gratitude shouldn’t go astray
At least my faith in God has a place to stay.

I need to rest
Reflect the next steps I need to take,
I am scared, but then what’s the point of that?
I am not apprehensive, there’s no quality the Father sees in me that I do not lack.

Peace is what I need
Not to over think,
Nor do I need to drink excessively, there’s no point in that?
Rest is what I need, from this next stage that I combat.

Jason 
9th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...