Saturday 3 December 2022

In a world…..

In a world full of drama
And where’s there’s no calmer,
Arguments and debate around,
God is my solace for which I’ve humbly found.

Face the good
And notice the bad,
Ignore those who say ‘that’s the problem’ and there’s no answer for which they attain
Others regression could make anyone go insane.

Go to the gym
You’ll become positive from that effort you’ve exert,
A lesson of humility is something I rather not revert.

We live in audacious times
Humbleness needs to take over, negativity has never been kind.
So when others don’t come up with a solution, I look to ignore and pray for their soul
Stay humbled, the Father is the person I prefer for myself to show.

Jason.
3rd December 2022  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...