Wednesday 28 December 2022

Reach

You can never turn away
You can never stop my actions,
Lord “I am all or nothing”, nothing to do with percentages or fractions.

I am tired lord
I do not know where to turn? Even if it’s around?
You give me a chance to recover, I have nothing else to offer, perhaps I’ll drown?

Hold me Lord
I am crying each and every day
Slightly agitated , and the world is even more anxious and that doesn’t stem the bay?

Lord I am training, my mind is concentrated and in the clouds,
Please take me to your him, the place of peace 
Thank you for nothing giving up on us, we accept the devil is the fallen beast.

Jason
28th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...