Monday 26 December 2022

You brought us together

You never gave up on us
Despite the words we say today and thereafter?
You love us unquestionably
Never ever giving up on us, from day to day
You look at us, despite our actions.
This is a beautiful God, who is better than our own fractions.

He can stop what is happening…
Yet he gives us free will
Stop my child, now just chill.

“I want you to see me” he says
“Grab me, because I know you can see me”
Thank you Father, I believe in you
There is an enormity in me, but you always defeat the Devil’s pursuit.

Nasty words often said
Evil doers, fighting us through the empathy we exude,
Thank you Father, you hold us with grace and mercy
A beautiful Child of is born,
A great saviour is deflecting any unwelcoming forlorn.

Thank you 
Always trying to keep us close to you,
The time we see the end, but cannot reach?
Please love God with all your heart and forgive yourself despite others acts
The humbleness is the perfection that often retracts.

Jason
26th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...