Monday 19 December 2022

Fighting the fight

Go on!
Knock me down?
I am the child of the ultimate king 
Here is the wrath the father shall bring.

I am tired 
Brain slightly fraught,
You have hurt me, yet the Father has prepared me to be taught.

Do not be scared
There is nothing to be afraid 
I brought your frail Dad to comfort you
And your crushing hug unharmfully stayed.

You are my child
And so is the person who has cause you harm,
Wasn’t it in the book of Matthew to pray for your enemies for you shall pull through?
The book of life is humble surge… I’ll be believe in you.

Jason
19th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...