Wednesday 7 December 2022

Words to your heart

Words to your heart
Never that far even at the start.

I want to reach out
A cry for help,
Exercising 
Keeping the brain alive
Others hitting your spirit, not sure if you can survive.

I can end it all here right now…
People saying “you’ll be ok, don’t worry”
Comforting words to hold 
You want to get to that place where you are refreshed and not overly bold.

My words speak to you
I am crying tor balance,
It’s cold’s outside, but I attack, exercising profusely 
As long as you pray to God, you know you are doing right
He is your guide and perennial hope to win your own personal fight.

Jason
8th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...