Sunday 25 December 2022

I said to God this…

God you provide us with gifts
You are exceptional, now where is our lift.

You are phenomenal 
Actually you are better than that,
We all have desires, but that’s where it’s at.

In a world of bullies
People judging others out for their gain,
Then they think the person they are inflicting on, shall be moving on again.

I tell you this,
You are dealing with a child of God,
A child so humble, and yet strong,
Even though at that time they are done feeling they belong,

I know you are here 
I know you shan’t be far,
I know you are humble 
And you brought the son of the Father through a miracle star.

Here I am
Talk to me
Actually please do shout
This is where I ought to be.
You love me God and the world for those who are in it now
I pray to you everyday. I take this bow.

Jason
25th December 2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...