Sunday 4 December 2022

So what

So what?
What are you going to do? Change me?
I am already hurt
I am already burnt
The important thing, is that I’ve already learnt.

I am trying
I suppose we all are?
Others thinking they are helping 
Where ultimately. we are yelping.

Others perfections has no answer 
Others needs will try to enter onto yours,
I desire God inside
From there I feel adored.

So what!
What’s are you going to do?
Leave me helpless, from there l ensue.

You left your mark
And I shall leave you with mine
I am humbled in God’s love, from there I am divine.

So what?
What are you suppose to do?
Humble in my presence
No, that presence I feel from God.. never undue.

Jason
4th December 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...