Sunday 18 December 2022

Fight or flight

I want you God
Someone special to hold,
I am trying my best, yet there is something missing to bebold.

I am trying my best
I too have diabetes to manage,
Where on Earth can I get through this?
I am a humble servant, not wanting to miss.

I am doing my best
But prayers are what I need,
I need you close to me God, I rather not recede.

I am trying hard
No holds barred,
I love you with ultimate faith 
Yet the devil is devious with fickle wrath.

I hold it together,
I’ll keep fighting until the very end,
You believe in me Father
Can I hold your hand please
From a place that I rather appease.

Jason
18th December 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...