Saturday 31 December 2022

Goodbye….. 2022

Personally… I am pleased to see the back of 2022
Some may differ, but here are my reasons to.. you.

The end of an era, the death of our queen
We all thought she would live forever and see us out with a traditional speech,
Yet we said goodbye to her, for all those that she reached.

Anyway, no longer a gloomy poem
We have the sport which may pick us up,
Tyson stayed on top of the heavyweights crew
And Rocket Ronnie achieved a world equalling seventh world title to confirm he is the greatest to grace the baize,
As well for entertaining us with his gifts for 30 years, this wasn’t just a phase!

Messi achieved the ultimate feat
Winning an illustrious World Cup with Argentina, in a place so, so far
Actually the name of the country were the desserts of Qatar.

The world continued to talk politics, what’s new?
Hence my discussion around sport, where an end goal pursues.

So goodbye 2022, an anticipated farewell
What had 2023 has in-store? Let’s hope the economy strengthens, from there I shall pray tell.

“Goodbye 2022, we no longer have to stay in doors, I love our Father in heaven.. that’s not a chore.. I wish you well, I wish you peace and most of all I wish you health, which I pray with my heart truly released.”

Jason
31st December 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...