Thursday 29 December 2022

Scared but I have God in reach

Scared but I have God in reach
I am no longer apprehensive, nor do I breach.

I need you. More than I ever have 
You brought me up a place which I was okay doing,
God loves you so much, we are now ensuing.

Please Father my soul is hurt
I am trying to concentrate, I am trying to start strong
I am a child of the utmost high
I am no longer drinking for the sake of it,
I want to recover, love you Father, like no other.

Despite being adults 
Yet children we often act when we disagree,
Your humbleness is kindred spirit, thank you Father I am starting to see.

Jason 
29th December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...