Saturday 31 December 2022

Dear lord

Dear lord
Today I want peace,
I need comfortability where I sit
I no longer want to feel my head in bits.

I need your love Father
No chaos around,
I know why you have left me alone
Because you do not want me to frown.

I know you love me unconditionally 
And unequivocally I am trying my best,
Yet when the day concludes, you want me to say my prayers and rest.

I can’t expect people to understand from the eyes that I see through 
Where I need a Father in heaven, from which I ensue.

I thank you Father
You have brought me this gift which fills me with joy,
Every thinking moment, especially when I needed to calm down, just like once when I was a little boy.

Jason 
31st December 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...